Cooking Soup With BadBoyHalo | Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Thumbs up for cooking shows!
This soup recipe will make ALOT of soup so keep that in mind. If you want to make less soup just cut everything in half.
-About 3 whole chicken breasts
-About 1 Large Bag of Noodles
– Several Pinches of Salt (till you like the taste)
– Several Pinches of Pepper (Till you like the taste)
– A small handful of parsley (fresh or flakes)
– 1-2 Stalks of Celery
– Small bag of Baby(or adult) carrots
– Chicken stock or a chicken base of some kind (Boulion cubes or such)
OPTIONAL: Garlic (a few cloves or so)
– A large Pot to cook in (You should be able to comfortably fit your head inside it easily)
– Knife, cutting Board, and Spoon
– Oven or large backyard fire to boil water over.
-Get the water boiling in the pot
– Add diced onions to water
– Add Seasoning and bouleon to the pot.
– Add diced celery
– Add diced carrots
– Wait until the carrots and celery are almost cooked
– Dice chicken into 1 inch chunks and add it to the pot of boiling water.
– Wait 10 minutes or till chicken is cooked
– Check chicken to make sure it's cooked
– Add noodles
– Wait 5 minutes or until noodles are cooked completely
– Let your soup cool for about 10 minutes (with a lid over the top of the pot)
– Upload video of your completed process to youtube.