Indian Spice Kit for Vindaloo (Pork or Chicken in Vindaloo Sauce) – Organic Spice Blends by Masala Mama
A mouthwatering pungent and spicy curry created by the Portugese Goans, cooked with lots of garlic and flavored with aromatic spices and vinegar. Vindaloo is traditionally written as Vin d'alho (Vin is wine vinegar and alho is garlic) and pronounced "vin-DAH-lu". It's typically made with pork but you can use chicken or beef if you prefer. This dish is wonderful the day it's made but simply divine the next day when all the strong flavors meld together. Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 55 minutes. Spice level: Medium or Hot. Contents: Mama's recipe + 2 spice sachets. Serves 4. NEW: Enjoy $5 flat rate shipping for 2 or more kits!
- Make gourmet Indian food at home with Masala Mama® Organic Indian Spice Kits, which make authentic Indian cooking simple. Each Spice Kit is hand-crafted for a specific dish, based on traditional Indian recipes, and includes a step-by-step recipe and shopping list of fresh ingredients. NEW: Enjoy $5 flat rate shipping for 2 or more kits!
- No experience with Indian cooking or knowledge of Indian spices is needed. If the thought of having to buy and use a large number of spices seems intimidating, your worries are over! Just follow the recipe and add the spice sachets as directed. No additional spices are required.
- Spices are provided in sachets with pre-measured amounts, so you can never go wrong. Each sachet is added at a different stage during cooking, exactly how authentic Indian food is prepared. The result is a delicious, homestyle dish, far superior to any generic curry powder or spice mix.
- Do you pay for spices you don't need and then have to throw them away? If you make Indian food occasionally, you probably buy a dozen or more spices in larger quantities than you need, and then have spices left over that slowly go stale in your kitchen. Our spice kits are designed for one-time use, so you only pay for what you use, and nothing is wasted.
- Package includes recipe and three spice sachets; serves four.