Indian Spice Kit for Chicken Tikka Masala (Grilled Chicken in Curry Sauce) – Organic Spice Blends by Masala Mama
Practically the national dish of Great Britain, this is India's revenge on the British for colonizing them! Marinated and grilled chicken in a luscious creamy tomato sauce, it's so good that you can't stop yourself licking the platter clean. Vegetarian version: use Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) instead of chicken. Delicious! Prep time: 20 minutes (after marinating 2 hours to overnight). Cook time: 40 minutes. Spice level: Medium. Contents: Mama's recipe + 2 spice sachets. Serves 4. NEW: Enjoy $5 flat rate shipping for 2 or more kits!
- Make gourmet Indian food at home with Masala Mama® Organic Indian Spice Kits, which make authentic Indian cooking simple. Each Spice Kit is hand-crafted for a specific dish, based on traditional Indian recipes, and includes a step-by-step recipe and shopping list of fresh ingredients. NEW: Enjoy $5 flat rate shipping for 2 or more kits!
- No experience with Indian cooking or knowledge of Indian spices is needed. If the thought of having to buy and use a large number of spices seems intimidating, your worries are over! Just follow the recipe and add the spice sachets as directed. No additional spices are required.
- Spices are provided in sachets with pre-measured amounts, so you can never go wrong. Each sachet is added at a different stage during cooking, exactly how authentic Indian food is prepared. The result is a delicious, homestyle dish, far superior to any generic curry powder or spice mix.
- Do you pay for spices you don't need and then have to throw them away? If you make Indian food occasionally, you probably buy a dozen or more spices in larger quantities than you need, and then have spices left over that slowly go stale in your kitchen. Our spice kits are designed for one-time use, so you only pay for what you use, and nothing is wasted.
- Package includes recipe and two spice sachets; serves four.