Indian Spice Kit for Chicken Tikka Masala (Grilled Chicken in Curry Sauce) – Organic Spice Blends by Masala Mama
Too low to display
Practically the national dish of Great Britain, this is India's revenge on the British for colonizing them! Marinated and grilled chicken in a luscious creamy tomato sauce, it's so good that you can't stop yourself licking the platter clean. Vegetarian version: use Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) instead of chicken. Delicious! Prep time: 20 minutes (after marinating 2 hours to overnight). Cook time: 40 minutes. Spice level: Medium. Contents: Mama's recipe + 2 spice sachets. Serves 4. NEW: Enjoy $5 flat rate shipping for 2 or more kits!
- Make gourmet Indian food at home with Masala Mama® Organic Indian Spice Kits, which make authentic Indian cooking simple. Each Spice Kit is hand-crafted for a specific dish, based on traditional Indian recipes, and includes a step-by-step recipe and shopping list of fresh ingredients. NEW: Enjoy $5 flat rate shipping for 2 or more kits!
- No experience with Indian cooking or knowledge of Indian spices is needed. If the thought of having to buy and use a large number of spices seems intimidating, your worries are over! Just follow the recipe and add the spice sachets as directed. No additional spices are required.
- Spices are provided in sachets with pre-measured amounts, so you can never go wrong. Each sachet is added at a different stage during cooking, exactly how authentic Indian food is prepared. The result is a delicious, homestyle dish, far superior to any generic curry powder or spice mix.
- Do you pay for spices you don't need and then have to throw them away? If you make Indian food occasionally, you probably buy a dozen or more spices in larger quantities than you need, and then have spices left over that slowly go stale in your kitchen. Our spice kits are designed for one-time use, so you only pay for what you use, and nothing is wasted.
- Package includes recipe and two spice sachets; serves four.