Gravy Mix with Imitation Chicken Flavor 60 Oz.
Too low to display
Emergency Essentials gravy mix is an easy to use just-add-water mix is packaged for long-term storage, so you can enjoy this delicious mix now or in the years ahead. Add this comfort food for your emergency food storage. Use with potatoes, meats, biscuits, or casseroles.Ingredients: Food Starch-Modified, Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Chicken Fat, Meat and Stock with Natural Roast Chicken Flavor, Vegetable Gums, Yeast Extract, Partially Hydrogenated Soy Oil, Spices, Carrots, Celery, Turmeric, Lecithin, Caramel Color, FD&C Colors (Yellow 5, Yellow 6). Allergens: Contains wheat, milk, and soybean products. Processed in a plant that also handles milk, wheat, egg, soybean, peanut and tree nut products. Directions: Add 1 Tbsp of gravy mix to ¼ cup of warm water. Whisk until completely dissolved with no lumps. Gently simmer over warm heat until desired consistency is achieved. Serve.
- Packaged with an oxygen absorber in a #10 stainless steel can that is double-enameled to prevent aging and rust
- Shelf life of 25+ years depending on storage conditions - Store in a cool, dry place for maximum shelf life
- For best flavor and nutrition, keep cans constantly stored at 70° or lower. Once opened, keep in air tight containers in dark cool places
- Add this comfort food for your emergency food storage - Use with potatoes, meats, biscuits, or casseroles
- Food you can trust from a nationally recognized leader in emergency preparedness