Ingrid Dishes | Chicken Pesto Pasta | Recipes from Missglamorazzi
On today's episode of Ingrid Dishes, Ingrid Nilsen (aka Missglamorazzi) shares her recipe for chicken pesto pasta. This is one of her favorite go-to recipes that she enjoys making at least once or twice a week. It's quick, easy and delicious – let us know how yours comes out in the comments below!
RECIPE: CHICKEN PESTO PASTA
1 lb. thin sliced chicken breasts or tenders
1 package brown rice fusilli pasta
1 package Basiltops Pesto Perfecto
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Seasoning mix for chicken
Salt + Pepper to taste
1. Start boiling water for pasta.
2. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning on one side.
3. In a hot pan with a little olive oil, place chicken seasoning side down.
4. Season the other side of the chicken while in the pan.
5. Add pasta to the boiling water. Cook for 7-8 minutes until al dente.
6. Continue cooking chicken, flipping once halfway through, until both sides are golden brown. (TIP: Cook chicken 8-10 minutes per side on medium-high heat)
7. Drain pasta, put it back in the pot and set aside.
8. Tear or cut chicken into smaller pieces and mix in with the cooked pasta.
9. Add entire package of pesto into the pot and combine everything thoroughly.
10. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Subscribe to POPSUGAR Girls' Guide
Are we friends yet? Join us on Facebook!
Get the latest updates via Twitter!
Find us on Instagram!
Follow us on Tumblr!
Add us on Google+!